Terms and Conditions
“ACOF” means Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc
“Tickets” means any form of official admission pass issued by ACOF including official receipt or wristband
“Event” means Australian Camp Oven Festival
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket.
- Produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorized source or through illegal means or has been duplicated.
- Is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object.
- The Australian Camp Oven Festival may record the festival with photographs, audio and video. By attending the ACOF you agree that you may be included in these. We retain the right to use this material for future promotional purposes.
CONDITIONS OF SALE – GENERAL
Festival Organisers will not refund*, provide an exchange or replace any tickets where:
- The ticket holder chooses not to attend the event.
- The ticket is stolen or lost.
- The ticket has been duplicated.
- The ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the grounds in any of the circumstances outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- The event does not meet his or her expectations.
- The incorrect ticket type has been purchased.
- Should unforeseen circumstances or factors beyond ACOF control cause disruption or abandonment of the remainder of the Event.
- Should you choose not to attend on the occasion of inclement weather – this is an all-weather event
On the occasion of unforeseen and safety-threatening circumstances, prior to the start of the Event, event organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event, with a refund of the amount of the ticket less administration costs.
REFUNDS – GENERAL
Refunds are NOT available if you change your mind, or if you are unable to attend the Festival. You may give your tickets to someone else and change the name on the ticket (via our website) or you may be able to resell your tickets via our website.
*COVID REFUNDS 2022
If you become COVID symptomatic in the lead up to the event, you can sell your tickets via our ticketing system (used to purchase your ticket.)
If you become symptomatic during your stay at the Australian Camp Oven Festival and provide proof of a positive COVID test, you may be entitled to a full refund (less bank and ticketing fees).
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID??
With the reality of strict lockdowns ever present in the COVID world in which we find ourselves, we are offering a full refund (less bank and booking fees) on ticket purchases if the event is cancelled, and we are unable to reschedule within six months.
In accordance with our Conditions of Entry, all visitors enter the ACOF site at their own risk. Whilst ACOF has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, by entering ACOF all visitors acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All visitors are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including thorough consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend the event.
Whilst attending the event patrons must not:
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff.
- Light or cause to be lit any unauthorized fires outside of the assigned areas.
- Cause damage to, improperly use, or tamper with any public facility or event infrastructure.
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits.
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area. All rubbish is to be disposed of correctly in facilities provided.
- Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, and/or security have the right to remove any person, vehicle or camp site which in its opinion contravenes any rights, laws or directions given to visitors.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the festival.?? Faulty, or damaged wristbands may be replaced by Festival Organisers at their discretion. No old armband = no new armband.
- No Smoking is permitted inside buildings, around the food stalls or tent structures.
- Aircraft & Drones – due to being next to an airport NO unauthorized aircraft or drones/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) are to be used at the festival site.
CAMPING – Camping is provided by the Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc.
Camping is sold per site. Weekend festival tickets must be purchased at the time of booking a camping site. Campsites are the same price whether you stay 1 night or up to a maximum of 7 nights during the available period only.
No patrons are permitted to set up camp prior to Monday 26th September. Sites are to be vacated by Monday 3rd October. No exceptions!
Everything; including your van (including slideouts) or tents etc…, ropes, pegs etc…and vehicle must fit onto your campsite.
1 vehicle only per site. Extra vehicles can be parked outside the grounds.
Campfires are NOT permitted in the camping areas. No naked flames or fires allowed for safety reasons. Only festival approved areas allowed to have fires. You CAN use heat beads in an enclosed device (such as an OzPig and the likes) while you are at the campsite.
Generators are allowed – but please don’t be THAT person who has all of your neighbours complaining…it makes the event organisers very cranky, and you will be asked to turn it off or may be asked to leave the grounds! GENERATOR HOURS ARE between 8 am to 9 pm only.
All water taps on site are potable water. NO PERMANENT HOSES TO TAPS ARE TO BE HOOKED TO VANS. We recommend that you arrive to our festival with your water tanks full.
No trading outside of the market area. If you haven’t paid a stall site fee you are not permitted to sell goods.
Porta potties are to be emptied at the dump point on the grounds near to gate 1. Do not empty into toilets on the grounds.
Patrons on powered sites will need to provide their own extension cord (up to 30meters in length, depending on site position) to plug into the camping ground distribution board. All extension cords should be in good condition for everyone’s safety.
Millmerran Show Society Inc (showgrounds) cannot guarantee a consistent uninterrupted supply of electricity to your site: therefore, we do not recommend that participants rely on the Millmerran Show Society power supply for the running of any medical related equipment.
Well behaved pets are welcome at the Australian Camp Oven Festival – we have never had to kick a pet out of the grounds…a few inconsiderate owners but no pets!
Owners are responsible for cleaning up any “mess” deposited by their pet. This means YOU need to clean up after your pooch!
Pets are prohibited from food areas – this includes while lining up for food or where food is consumed.
All pets must be on a lead when in public places. Please remember that not everyone loves your pet as much as you, so keep yours under control at all times.
Never leave pets at camp alone if they are going to annoy your neighbours.
The Australian Camp Oven Festival is a licensed event.
The bar will open at 4pm on Friday 30th September and a designated drinking area will be available, no alcohol is to be taken out of that area.
BYO alcohol will NOT be permitted within the festival precinct.
BYO alcohol is ONLY permitted at your campsite.
Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the festival precinct will have their wristband removed and be evicted from the festival site.
FIRE PREVENTION & SAFETY
No naked flames or fires allowed for safety reasons. Only festival approved areas allowed to have fires. You can use heat beads in an enclosed device (such as an OzPig and the likes) while you are at the campsite.
In the event of fire always RING 000 and notify the camping steward on 0427 916 669.
As a fire safety measure could you please leave a full bucket of water near the front passenger side wheel of your vehicle for the duration of your stay?
First aid will be onsite over the festival weekend, but they may not be onsite for the entire duration of your stay.
ENTRY, EXIT AND RE-ENTRY
All vehicles must ENTER through GATE 2 (Main Gate) – Monday to Friday and ENTER through Gate 1 Saturday and Sunday. EXIT is through GATE 1 at all times.
Movement of vehicles to and from the showgrounds will be restricted to those who hold camping/vehicle passes.
While every attempt is made to present the program as advertised, the program may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a change in programming.
The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. The patron enters the venue at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, its employees/volunteers and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services (including liability for negligence) and to the extent permitted by the law in the supply of a recreational service. The Australian Camp Oven Festival Millmerran Inc, its employees/volunteers and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.